Saturday, April 3, 2010

Running through the green hills


HI all, I am running for governor of Tennessee again. Why, you might ask, would I do that? Well I could say because I think we need a better government, one that represents the interests of common people, one that does not roll over for large corporations. Or because I think we need a public bank like North Dakota has that protected it from the recent Wall Street shenanigans, or because we need a single-payer health care system like Canada, one that cares not excludes. Or because we need to build a state economy based on producing the essential needs of Tennesseans first, food, housing, medicine, clothing, fuel, etc.. Those are all good reasons however my main motivation today is because we need to open up the current corrupt political process to all parties so we can begin to reclaim the rights and responsibilities of a free people as enumerated in the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights. And as part of that to make reparations to natives, former slave families, the land, the water and the air, without whom we would have nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment